Q & A with Sarah Kelland
1. Tell us about your involvement with O2e
I have been mainly involved with Kevin’s bike ride the last 6 years or so.
2. What has been the most memorable event or challenge you taken part in, or supported, for O2e?
All the cycle rides have been pretty memorable and special , I don’t think I could tell you one in particular.
3. What is it about the O2e ethos that resonates with you?
It is very rewarding and most importantly very single penny that is raised goes to a good cause.
4. How can people get involved in O2e and why do you think they should?
Getting more people involved will be so beneficial for the charity as they can contribute ways to raise money and see the amazing work that is being done.
5. Finally, tell us about your next event that will take you from ordinary to extraordinary?
I have done a couple of challenges myself, but would like to do this ladies night at BRC as think this is an easy way of raising funds